Saturday, January 29, 2011

Be Mine In The Moon -- In A Sweet Pea Dream -- Talk To Me -- Challenge # 10

For this challenge I used one of my new stamps it is sheet 30 plate 101 by Ching Chou Kuik but I just call it Valentine. I had lots of fun with this one she is so pretty!!! I colored her with my watercolor pencils and then glittered her, of course lol ;). Her hair has two different shades of copper glitters, one is transparent. I decided to make her outfit and tail two shades of purple and I chose pearl glitters for this. I then went to the large task of gluing all the little hearts and other beads into her hair by hand, but I must say they turned out well and Stuff by David's hearts were perfect for this. I used some wired star garland on the moon and I added paper roses and some butterflies from K& Co. that I popped up. Two of the paper doilies I colored with my glimmer sprays. The background is black glitter paper that I added some little stars to along with a red rhinestone heart in each corner.  I added the 'BE MINE" sentiment and on the other side I added a heart charm that I popped up and it has"the wedding of" on it. Hope you like my creation and thanks for taking the time to look.:)
~Mis*~


2 comments:

  1. This is simply amazing!! I adore everything about it!

    Thanks for joining us this week at In A Sweet Pea Dream and hope to see you again soon!

    KymKreates
    DT Sweet Pea Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I have Sweet Pea candy on my blog

    ReplyDelete