Sunday, February 20, 2011

Gittered Koi In Plexi-glass -- In A Sweet Pea Dream -- Anything -- Challenge # 11

Hi again, 
Let me just start by saying that some parts of this where there is glitter are still not dry from being glued yet but I didn't want to miss the challenge.  I have been doing quite a few of these images on plexi-glass ... I just love the result when they are all done the glitter looks amazing!!! I shot some close up pics so you could see. I used Ching Chou Kuik's image KOI for this project and I really had fun using so many different glitters on her. Her hair has three different glitters. Her tail has at least five different colors in it along with her outfit. Then I glittered the flowers and plants that she is floating in also. I painted her skin and the whites of her eyes with glass paint. Her eyes and lips are done with glitter also. Once that was done I used a blue metallic pearl paper as the background to look like water and I added the "dream" rub-on and little swirls.  I haven't decided if I will drill holes in this and attach a ribbon to make it a wall hanging or just prop it in a little easel. I hope you like it and thanks for looking :)
~Mis*~
(I will post another pic as soon as it is completely dry ;) )


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful creation!

    Thanks for joining us this time with the anything goes challenge. Hope to see more of your artwork in the future!

    KymKreates
    Sweet Pea DT

    ReplyDelete