Thursday, December 1, 2011

I Love To Dance Mermaid Times Two

I figured it has been waaay too long since I have posted... I have been busy with my Etsy store and I didn't feel well for awhile my fibromyalgia was being stubborn again.   I thought I would share two mermaids I did this week.  This is an image from Diana Martin Studio named "I Love To Dance" I did one in a darker red hair with greens and the other in a lighter red hair with silver and golds.  You can get the image here http://www.etsy.com/listing/81908752/i-love-to-dance-digital-stamp-mermaid  Diana has lots of other wonderful images also.   
~ The Details ~
I took a picture of before and after for this one also so you can see the difference and how much detail actually goes into making these little creations. ;)   I did the background with my pearlescent chalks and then colored everything with colored pencils. One mermaid in greens the other in golds and silvers.  Her hair and mermaid body were then glittered and her top was decorated with glass glitters and beads on both.  Hope you like them and Thanks for looking ;)
~Mis*~




No comments:

Post a Comment