Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Dominoes ;)


Hi again,
    I thought I would share some of the dominoes that I have been working on for the store and Christmas gifts.  Some of them are just stamped out and not colored in yet I will share them again later when they are finished so you can see the difference.  Thanks for checking out my creations. ;)
~Mis*~

  
Finished projects


    Some I am currently painting and others that are waiting ;)


       Baby sand dollar and star fish shaker pendant --- Mermaid pendant



 These are going to be kitchen magnets ;)



    More mermaids and cute Crafty Secrets images to decorate.



          Mermaid / Fairy Astrology signs from the Enchanted Garden. ;)

1 comment:

  1. OH! tHESE ARE JUST FANTASTIC!!!!i lOVE THEM! I Wish there was a tutoraial how to make these.
    Do you think, you might agree, to make a tutuorial for Scrap Affair blog as a guest designer?
    Can you think about it? And if you agree write to me at nbayazitov@yahoo.com
    I would be trilled to have you as my guest designer

    ReplyDelete