Thursday, June 16, 2011

Syren Of The Sea Tag

Hi again,
   I wanted to share my pretty little Syren Of The Sea this week.  This image is from The Greeting Farm rubber stamps and as soon as it was listed I bought it. ;)  I can't wait to do her in my plexi-glass with glitter decorations / keychains.

~ The Details ~
 She was stamped in Azure Staz-On ink and the water colored, glittered and then cut out.  The tag was sprayed with Tattered Angels - Fully Purple spray.  Next I hot fixed deep blue sea and sky blue nail heads all around the outside of the tag -- you can purchase the nail heads here at my friend David's store Stuff By David http://stores.ebay.com/stuffbydavid?_rdc=1  Then I added pieces of white magic mesh to the tag and popped up Syren and put her on the tag along with some seaweed (pieces from artificial pine branches) and shells.  I then added all kinds of Rox's by Judith and tiny beadies to the bottom of the tag and around the outer edges along with some little baby shells. To finish it I put different types of ribbon and fibers through the top of the tag and put a aqua brad in the center and one of my pretty pins in the top.  Hope you like her and thanks for checking out my latest glittery creation. ;)
~Mis*~





1 comment:

  1. I love this image! I need to get her for myself, I think... Your tag is extraordinary! She looks positively ethereal in all that sparkle! So lovely! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete