Friday, June 24, 2011

My Treasured Exotic October

Hi again,
I decided to share the other card I finished yesterday ... it is another image by Ching-Chou Kuik titled "Exotic October"  I love this image !!  The way my background came out it reminded me of her being in a dungeon or something especially with the candles.  So that gave me the idea to add the key hole and the key (I had just bought the keyholes).  I added the treasure to the top because I think someone locked her up as someone to treasure just for themselves.  Twisted right ;)

~ The Details ~
The image was stamped in Jet Black Staz-On ink and then watercolored and chalked with pearlescent chalks.  After that she was glittered and then matted on paper that I made with some of my Tattered Angels sprays.  To finish she was matted on other papers and corner pieces were added along with pearls and other accents.  Thanks for looking at my glittery creation. ;)
~Mis*~

No comments:

Post a Comment