Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sweet Serenity --- In A Sweet Pea Dream --- Lace --- Challenge # 19

Hi again,
  I am feeling much better and so happy I can craft again after a terrible flare up with my fibromyalgia.  I chose the lovely image "Serenity" by Ching-Chou Kuik... this was another one of those had to have it images...  there are so many of them ;)   This image along with lots of other great images is available here at Sweet Pea Stamps http://www.sweetpeastamps.com/  ;)

~ The Details ~
I stamped the image "Serenity" in Staz-On Jet Black ink and then colored her with pearlescent chalks and watercolor pencils.  After that I glittered her, matted her on pearlescent paper and added purple rhinestones. To finish her I matted the script paper added the purple lace, flowers and  punched out butterflies. I like how she turned out ;)  Thanks for taking the time to look at my newest glittery creation ;)
~Mis*~

No comments:

Post a Comment