Monday, April 18, 2011

More Hannah Lynn Poker Chips and some Vargas Girls Too ;)

Hi Again,
    I was busy playing with poker chips over the weekend again.  I used more of my beautiful Hannah Lynn images and also my Vargas pin~up girl images.  If you haven't checked out Hannah Lynn's website here it is for you to go to http://www.hannahdisney.com/   you will not be disappointed she has such amazing art with gorgeous and vivid colors. :)   All of the crystals added to the poker chips are swarovski crystal... they really are the best and they have amazing sparkle.  These will be either magnets, key chains / purse charms or some I am going to make into good luck chips with a little saying on the back.  They will all be listed in the store shortly... unless a few get chipnapped by friends and family lol ;)   Thanks for taking the time to look at my creations and if there is something special you would like you can e-mail me through the store or convo me here.
 ~Mis*~


No comments:

Post a Comment