Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Mirima --- In A Sweet Pea Dream --- Anything Goes --- Challenge #16

Hi again,
  I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day !!  For this week's challenge I chose the Elaine Cox image "Mirima" she is just gorgeous and so are the other 3 in this set. It is plate #133  sheet #18 over here at Sweet Pea Stamps http://www.sweetpeastamps.com/  you will find lots of wonderful stamps here. :)
~The Details~
  My mom loves turquoise so I decided to stamp her in Staz-on Azure ink and make her in hues of blue.  I did my usual coloring with my shimmer chalks and watercolor pencils.  The glitter used on her hair was Amy's Magic Glitter #632 - Marina, Art Institute Glitter in # 97 - Nirvana and #120 Blue Rain.  The seahorse was glittered with Art Institute Glitter in #235 - Mustard and # 90 - Melone.  Then I added little tiny bubbles and pearls to her.  The papers are from Creative Imaginations and the punches that I used are Bubbles and Deco Scallop from EK Success.  I finished it with the nail heads in sapphire and turquoise.  Mom thought she turned out great !!  Hope you like her and thanks for taking the time to look at my latest glittery creation ;)
~Mis*~


No comments:

Post a Comment