Sunday, March 13, 2011

Love Is Gone -- My Entry For The Sweet Pea Spring Stamp Off

Hi everyone,
  I decided to do a card for Sweet Pea Stamp's Spring Stamp Off Challenge.  They gave us a sketch to follow and we had to do our card like the sketch.  The hard part was picking an image... but I decided to go with Ching Chou Kuik's ~ Love Is Gone another one of my favs.
 ~The Details~
I colored her with my watercolor pencils and then glittered her.  Her hair was done with Art Institute Glitter in -- # 90 Melone and # 91 Orange Crush.  The bodice top portion of her dress was done with Stampendous pearl glitter in dark green, the rest of her dress was done in the Art Institute Glitter in # 45 Apple,  # 95 Summer Sea and # 272 Watercolor.  Her flowers were done in #146 Bonnie Blue and Stampendous pearl glitter in light green and light purple.  I also used Art Institute Glitter in  #131 Black Hole on her wings and the accents on her dress.  I used a hologram glitter in mint to outline the lines inside her wings and finished the wings with a hologram glitter in white.  I added the black and green ribbons, pearl spray, roses and glitter paper punched butterflies along with the sentiment to finish everything.
I like how she turned out and I hope you do to and as always thanks for taking the time to look at my glittery creation ;)
~Mis*~
Here is the link if you would like to vote or check out the contest http://sweetpearubberstamps.blogspot.com/p/stamp-off-entries.html

No comments:

Post a Comment