Monday, October 11, 2010

Toil & Trouble -- In A Sweet Pea Dream - Colors - Challenge # 2

Today I really am proud of myself because the challenge called for us to use the colors green, orange or purple. I started out thinking I would just use purple but then I ended up using all 3 so that was a big change for me !!!  The image I used was Misty Reflections (which I think is perfect for Halloween) I used my shimmer chalks on the background and colored her in with watercolor pencils. The moon was glittered with Art Glitter in Melone, Orange Crush and Lemone . The witchy girl's outfit was glittered with violet laser and her hair was done with Art Glitter in Black and Atlantis. I used a black glitter gel pen to outline the leaves and details in her hat and gloves. All the crystals used as stars are swarovski crystals. The clusters of crystal were from Mark Richards I just cut them apart and rearranged them. I also added the other little rhinestones in the main photo. The lace hearts were sprayed with Fully Purple Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist. The heart strip is from K& Co. and the Toil & Trouble is from Making Memories. (I think that should be her two cats names LOL !!! ) Hope you enjoyed looking at her : D  
     ~Mis*~


4 comments:

  1. You have done a wonderful job on your creation. Your coloring is lovely and all the elements are amazing!

    Thanks for joining us in our color challenge and hope to see you again in the future!!

    KymKreates
    Sweet Pea DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style! This is beautiful. Keep up the good work. And thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice card! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete