Wednesday, September 22, 2010

In A Sweet Pea Dream - Challenge One



     This challenge was an absolute dream for me since I love coloring and decorating these beautiful images every chance I get. They work well for all the details I like to add like glitter, and rhinestones and other accents. Today I used one of the newest images ~ One and Only Heart ~ The background was chalked with shimmer chalks, She was first colored with watercolor pencils, then I added glitter and rhinestones and all the other little details. The background paper was handmade using my tattered angels glimmer sprays. The lace, flowers and rhinestones finish off this lovely girl. Hope you like her as much as I enjoyed creating her. : )
~Mis*~

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome to blogging! Congrats on your launch! I love the title you chose for it - so very fitting! :) And what a lovely card to get it started! Adore the lush paper, fabulous coloring & pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, love all the reds and the beautiful flowers on it. You did a wonderful job on this. Thank you for partaking in our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world!!! This is a beautiful card to start it out with. Aren't they just the best to play with? I adore all the special details you have added to your lovely coloring!

    Thanks for joining us for the first challenge at “In A Sweet Pea Dream” and best of luck!

    xoxo,
    KymKreates
    Sweet Pea DT

    PS I have become your follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank~you girls!! >Kym thanks for becoming a follower now I don't feel so alone LOL :)

    ReplyDelete