Monday, August 8, 2011

Glittery "Almost Time Mermaid" Digi Stamp By Diana Martin Studio

Hi Everyone,
    As promised I have a new card for you today and it is a great image!! Another beautiful one from Diana Martin Studio  http://www.etsy.com/shop/DianaMartinStudio?ref=seller_info I have attached her link for you to go and see what wonderful images she has.  The one I decorated is titled "Almost Time" and it is of a pregnant mermaid waiting for her new baby.  Now on to the details ;)

~The Details~
Since these are digital images I don't use my watercolor pencils like I normally would but I do color the background and the skin tones with my pearlescent chalks and then I use regular colored pencils just blended well.  All the glitter I used this week was from Stuff by David http://stores.ebay.com/stuffbydavid?_rdc=1  the link for his store is attached.  The tiny half pearls I used in her hair, and on her top and on the gold mesh ribbon are from his store as well.  The glitter colors I used were the following : her hair ~ metallic coffie, her mermaid body ~ metallic purple, midnight blue, laser blue and her tail was done in baby blue iridescent.  The plants, sand and fish were colored with my smooch accent inks.  I added real sand dollars, starfish and shells and gold rox by judith.  The background paper with the blue and green was made with my tattered angels sprays.
I like how she turned out but that is because I love doing glitter this way !!! ;D   Hope you like her too and thanks for looking at my newest glittery creation ;)
~Mis*~



No comments:

Post a Comment